Monday, December 8, 2008

I Got Tagged!

Casey from The Beautiful Letdown tagged me for the Seven Random Things meme.

The Rules:

1. Post the rules on your blog.
2. Write 7 random things about yourself.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post.


1. I am thankful for a working furnace. Ours has gone out twice in the past week. It's working now. Hopefully it will stay that way.
2. I am about to have to leave for work (probably before I get this posted) and am going to freeze. Who thought that soccer made a good winter sport anyway? Again, I'm thankful for a working furnace.
3. Infertility, a failed IVF cycle, a successful IVF cycle, the birth of my twins and losing one of them have changed my life more than I could have ever imagined.
4. I never knew I would have such a wonderful group of friends that I met online. If that makes me a nerd, so be it.
5. I love Christmas ornaments. At last count I have about 250. I also have a spreadsheet documenting when I got them, where I got them, who gave them to me, etc. This also may make me a nerd.
6. Despite my last two facts, I really don't think I'm a nerd.
7. I have finished shopping for Christmas, but I still need to wrap the presents. I have yet to figure out how to do this with a 14 month old trying to "help."

Tag! You're it!

Four Martins
OpheliaZepp (I haven't been ignoring you, but for some reason your posts haven't been showing up in my Google reader account. After I get this posted, I'm off to catch up.)
The Perkins Pack (Anyone who has posting privileges here can do this.)
Life in the Eyes of a Child (Only post if you have permission from your Mommy. I don't want you to get in trouble for blogging when you shouldn't be!)
Lindsey
Mindy
Summer

No comments: