Casey from The Beautiful Letdown tagged me for the Seven Random Things meme.
1. Post the rules on your blog.
2. Write 7 random things about yourself.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post.
1. I am thankful for a working furnace. Ours has gone out twice in the past week. It's working now. Hopefully it will stay that way.
2. I am about to have to leave for work (probably before I get this posted) and am going to freeze. Who thought that soccer made a good winter sport anyway? Again, I'm thankful for a working furnace.
3. Infertility, a failed IVF cycle, a successful IVF cycle, the birth of my twins and losing one of them have changed my life more than I could have ever imagined.
4. I never knew I would have such a wonderful group of friends that I met online. If that makes me a nerd, so be it.
5. I love Christmas ornaments. At last count I have about 250. I also have a spreadsheet documenting when I got them, where I got them, who gave them to me, etc. This also may make me a nerd.
6. Despite my last two facts, I really don't think I'm a nerd.
7. I have finished shopping for Christmas, but I still need to wrap the presents. I have yet to figure out how to do this with a 14 month old trying to "help."
Tag! You're it!
OpheliaZepp (I haven't been ignoring you, but for some reason your posts haven't been showing up in my Google reader account. After I get this posted, I'm off to catch up.)
The Perkins Pack (Anyone who has posting privileges here can do this.)
Life in the Eyes of a Child (Only post if you have permission from your Mommy. I don't want you to get in trouble for blogging when you shouldn't be!)