Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Book Review: Twilight


I finished Twilight last night, so I guess I should review it. It has been many, many years since I have written a book report/review, and I have never written on holding a sleeping baby and typing with one hand. This is a first!

I'll admit that I wasn't too sure about reading Twilight. Vampires? Really? I have never read a book about vampires before. But I buckled down and started reading. I actually liked it! Granted, the vampires in this book are nothing like the ones that I've heard about before, but I'm not sure that the love story part of the book could have been as believable if they had been. I didn't particularly enjoy the ending as it left things hanging a bit too much for my tastes. But there are more books in the series. I guess I'm committed to reading them all now.

No comments: